Join us just for the morning of our original and legendary tour!
* available Monday, Wednesday & Friday.
This is for those who don’t have time for the full day. Join us for the morning portion of the tour and finish at lunch. You will have the opportunity to have clothing tailor made, purchase souvenirs, accessories like cufflinks, ties, belts, scarves and pashminas along with some great gifts. Enjoy the spectacular Chinese porcelain and much more. Join us for a fabulous lunch and we will organize a taxi to take you from there back to your hotel – or, opt to stay on and do the full day if you think you will be missing out!
Your tour includes:
- Shopping Tours Shanghai shopping bag with essential goodies.
- a friendly local Expat guide from Canada, NZ, USA or Australia
- air-conditioned transport
- delicious banquet style lunch at an award winning Shanghainese restaurant
- bargaining tips and pricing information so you don’t get ripped off.
- fascinating commentary and discussion about Shanghai, China, the culture, the people and the history as well as interesting insites into living in Shanghai as an expat.
- invaluable information about where to eat, what to see (and what to miss!), what to do and where to go while in Shanghai – this information can really make your trip!
- guides do not receive commissions.
- tailored suits and clothing can be delivered to your hotel.
- only 800 RMB per person!
What to bring:
Comfortable shoes, cash, bankcard (to use at money machines) and your (or your friends/husbands/partners) favorite suit, shirt, jacket or skirt to have copied at the tailors – alternatively a picture or a good idea of what you would like is a definite advantage when having items tailor made.