Best of Everything
Our Best of Everything tour will save you a fortune! We visit markets, a factory, and fabulous stand-alone stores, all personally selected to guarantee the best range of shopping opportunities across Shanghai.
You will find beautiful silks, fabrics, and pearls, have garments tailor-made, discover all manner of accessories, handbags, toys, sports equipment, Chinese handicrafts and curios, vibrant peasant art, intricately painted porcelain, a wide range of clothing and fashion, home ware, silk covered stationery, books and much more! There is also the opportunity to have prescription glasses made – the savings on this alone can pay for your tour. If you have an interest in purchasing pearls; there are amazing Freshwater, South Sea and Tahitian pearls available in Shanghai and your guide can show you all the varying qualities.
Available as a full or half-day tour on any day of the week. Booking in advance is required, but feel free to contact us to check availability on your preferred date. We need two people booked for this group tour to go ahead.
We meet at 08:45 inside the Starbucks to the left of the Portman Ritz-Carlton entrance at the Shanghai Centre and return at approximately 17:30 to the Shanghai Centre.
What does my tour fee include?
- Shopping Tours Shanghai shopping bag.
- A friendly local Expat guide with years of experience of living in Shanghai.
- The chance to sample delicious local dumplings.
- Air-conditioned transport.
- Bargaining tips and pricing information so you don’t get ripped off.
- A fabulous banquet style lunch at an award winning Shanghainese restaurant.
- Fascinating commentary and discussion about Shanghai, China, the culture, the people and the history as well as interesting insights into living in Shanghai as an expat.
- Invaluable information about where to eat, what to see, what to do and where to go while in Shanghai – this information can really make your trip!
- A balance of fixed price shopping in endorsed stores and the opportunity to bargain yourself, with our pricing guidance.
- The assurance that your guide isn’t collecting commission behind your back!
- Post-Tour follow-up service.
- The option to have your goodies shipped by trustworthy couriers if your purchases exceed your baggage allowance